Monday, August 2, 2010

Take some time for your family & yourself

Last week I had the opportunity to spend a week at the beach with my family. I think it has been 3 or 4 years since we have taken the time to on on a long vacation. We stayed at a wonderful beach front resort in Panama City Beach. The weather was perfect, beaches were clear and no sign o f the oil spill

I don't know why we work so hard without taking a full week off. I know taking time off is important not only for my family and me, but also for my business. There is nothing like a week of R & R.

The older I get the more important the time with my family becomes. Although...my business is still very demanding and tends to try to sneak in before my family and God. I guess that's part of being an entrepreneur.

My husband's parents, my son and I were able to stay for the whole week. My husband, unfortunately, headed home early to go to this class. We missed him, but I'm glad he's so responsible:). I was able to spend some real quality time with my husbands parents as well. They are so awesome and so great to setup the whole week.

I hope you took some time off for your family and yourself this Summer. If not, then make it a priority on your calendar for this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment